Hello Cal-Nev-Ha Circle K!
Are you looking to broaden the friends you have within Cal-Nev-Ha? Want an unforgettable experience while making friends and serving on a district level? Then you're looking to join a district committee! Come apply for a district committee where you'll be making an impact within CNH Circle K on a district level. With currently seven committees to choose from, you can't go wrong applying for any of them. You may apply for more than one committee if you'd like. We strongly encourage everyone to apply for a committee and challenge themselves to become a part of something amazing.
Attached are the following Committee Applications for the 2014-2015 term. Whether it is Service, Awards, District Convention, Finance and Fundraising, Membership Development and Education, Kiwanis Family, Fall Training Conference, or Public Relations, District Committees are great ways to gain experience and provide your expertise to the District.
I highly recommend that you apply! You'll surely make new friends, have a wider understanding of Circle K on the District Level, and overall, develop yourself as a leader! Apply today!" Please keep in mind that all applications are due by Monday, May 5th, 2014, the day after STC South. The final decisions will be made a week from this time, on Monday, May 12th.
However, if you do plan on applying to the Fall Training Conference (FTC) Committee, the applications are due a week before on Monday, April 28th. A decision for FTC appointments will be made Monday, May 5th.
If you're having trouble downloading an application, right click the link and choose "save link as" to download the application.
2014-2015 District Board of Officers
Hello everyone! After a rigorous appointment process and after interviewing many qualified candidates, we have appointed our district chairs! Please congratulate them if you see them. With that, I'm honored to have the privilege of announcing your 2014-2014 District Board:
- District Governor: Byron Montilla (UC Irvine)
- District Secretary: Jonny Paguio (Cal Poly Pomona)
- District Treasurer: Alan Perez (UC Berkeley)
- Capital Lieutenant Governor: Kyle Prado (UC Davis)
- Central Coast Lieutenant Governor: Kevin Cruz (UC Merced)
- Desert Oasis Lieutenant Governor: Roy Corpus (UN Las Vegas)
- Foothill Lieutenant Governor: Alfredo Munoz (Cal Poly Pomona)
- Golden Gate Lieutenant Governor: Angela Apinyavat (UC Berkeley)
- Magic Kingdom Lieutenant Governor: Cari Tam (CSU Fullerton)
- Metro Lieutenant Governor: Brandon Baello (CSU Dominguez Hills)
- Paradise Lieutenant Governor: Gerald Biando (San Diego State)
- Sunset Lieutenant Governor: Kenneth Olidan (De Anza College)
- Awards Chair: Jennifer Que (Orange Coast College)
- District Convention Chair: Jessica Nguyen (UC Irvine)
- Fall Training Conference Chair: Mimi Ton (UC Berkeley)
- Kiwanis Family Chair: Seng Khang (CSU Sacramento)
- Membership Development & Education Chair: Tae Lim (UC Riverside)
- On to ICON Chair: Sean Nguyen (CSU Long Beach)
- Publications Chair: Catherine Ho (UC Berkeley)
- Service Chair: Kelly Tran (UC Santa Barbara)
- Technology Chair: Baldwin Chang (UC Irvine)
The District Board is excited to work with the new chairs and the entire district! We look forward to working with everyone, and again, congratulations! We can't wait to see what new and fresh innovations you have to bring to the district!
A Message from District Governor Byron Montilla!
Hello Desert Oasis. Please give a warm welcome to your newly appointed LTG, Roy Alexander Puno Corpus! I know in my heart he will serve you well. Thanks for being so patient, everyone.