[Member Recognition & Education] 2023 District Convention Awards
January 5, 2023
☀️ Happy New Year CNH! ☀️
Blast off 🚀 into 2023 by applying for the 🧑🚀 District Convention Awards 🏅! View all the awards you and your club can earn on the 💫 DCON Awards Master Sheet: https://bit.ly/cnhcki-23dconawards
🌊 Link: https://bit.ly/cnhcki-23dconawards
All awards, except for the Outstanding Traditional Scrapbook Award, are due on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at 11:59 PM PST / 8:59 PM HST. There will be no extension of submission given for any reason.
🤝 Awards Support 🤝
Want to apply for an award but lost on what to do? The District Member Recognition team is over the moon 🌙 to help!
- The 🏆 DCON Awards Webinar is on Thursday, January 12th at 8 PM 🌄. Learn how you and your club can apply for 27 DCON Awards! Here is the Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86759670315 (Meeting ID: 867 5967 0315).
- Here is the DCON Awards Webinar recording and webinar slideshow presentation.
- Awards & MRS Office Hours are on:
- Thursday, January 26th from 7 – 9 PM
- Saturday, February 18th from 7 – 9 PM
- Here is the Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86759670315 (Meeting ID: 867 5967 0315).
Graphic Credit: Angelina Moonswami
📝 Tips and Notes 📝
- Start EARLY!
- Club Presidents must submit the Endorsements Sheet by the deadline, even if your club is only applying for one award.
- Keep track of word limits when writing answers to free response questions.
- Ask others to review your work before submitting.
- If applicable, ask for Letters of Recommendation and your Individual MRS file from your Club Secretary early.
🏆 Awards & MRP Feedback Form 🏆
We are searching 🛸 across the CNH galaxy 🪐 for any feedback about awards and the Membership Recognition Program (MRP): https://bit.ly/cnhcki-23awardsurvey. Even if you did not apply for or earn an award, your thoughts are greatly valued. Your feedback may greatly affect awards and improve the application experience.
🌊 Feedback Form Link: https://bit.ly/cnhcki-23awardsurvey
🤔 I have a question! 🤔
Contact a member of the District MR team for any questions related to awards.
- District Member Recognition & Education Chair (Main Contact): Austin Hoang (email@example.com)
- MR&E Executive Assistant: Elizabeth Bremberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recognition Specialist: Yash Chaudhary (email@example.com)
Ask questions EARLY. We will not answer any questions on the day of the deadline.
Shoot for the stars 🌟 and apply for an award. Stay sunny everyone! 🌅