Want to be featured on SunnyTV?
SunnyTV is the District’s video segment featuring spotlights of events around Cal-Nev-Ha, updates from the district, and more. Submissions are accepted all year long, so send in your videos or photos to make it on the next episode!
Send clips through WeTransfer.com
- Click on the + sign and add the files you want to send.
- Type in the email address of the person you’re sending the files to.
- Now type in your own email address.
- Write your name, school, and a short description of the clips.
- Click the transfer button.
Send clips through Google Drive
- Right click on Google Drive and create and new folder
- Upload all the files you would like to submit here (be sure to name/organize them)
- Click the little downward facing arrow next to your folder name on top
- Get a shareable link
- Your computer must remain on and connected to the internet during the transfer.
- You will receive an email once your file has been uploaded completely and another when your file has been downloaded.
- There is a maximum of 2GB per file.
- .zip and .rar files are completely welcomed!
- Questions/concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org