Sunspot Sunday #14 | #WhyICKI: Diane Zheng
September 27, 2020
September is just days away from being over, but that doesn’t mean that the dedicated and passionate members of CNH Circle K have let up! This week for #WhyICKI, we meet one of the “Citrus Cuties” with Diane Zheng!
As a third-year Business Economics major at the University of California, Irvine, Diane has not had a dull moment since joining Circle K over a year ago. From the various events that they participated in from club to district events, and friends and mentors they’ve made over the year, Diane is no stranger to what it means to be a part of Circle K. Throughout their time in Circle K, Diane has found Circle K to be: Unpredictable!
In their time in Circle K, though not long, they have been active throughout various leadership roles and experiences:
- CNH District Laws & Regulations Creative Executive Assistant
- UC Irvine Club Secretary
- Citrus Division Creative Director
To learn more about Diane’s Story, keep reading:
- What was one moment in Circle K that let you know you were in the right club?
- I knew as soon as I went to my first service event, which was Clothing the Homeless. It was amazing to see how small acts of kindness like helping pick out clothes for someone can go a long for other people and put a smile on their faces
- Who is one person that you looked up to, or has made an impact on your Circle K Journey?
- My mentor, Kyle San Jose!
- What is one piece of advice you would give to new members?
- Don’t hesitate to ask for help.!
- Any plans in the future in Circle K or the Kiwanis Family?
- Not sure for now, but I possibly want to serve on the CNH district again next year
Yours in Passion & Service
20/21 External Relations Chair