Until district convention
Welcome Ghosts and Ghouls
Come and celebrate a spooktacular years worth of accomplishments this March 17th-19th 2017 at the Riverside Convention Center! DCON is to give recognition to our Circle K members who went above and beyond in any of our three tenets: service, leadership, and fellowship. This haunting weekend will also include:
- Electing new leadership to build the foundation for the upcoming year
- Attending educational workshops to gain important skills to bring back and share with their respective clubs
- Participating in an on-site service project
- Honoring graduating members during our Honors Reception
- Meeting a variety of career professionals during our Professional Exposition
- Interacting with and build lasting friendships with Circle K members from across the District
- ...And so much more!
So join us at one of our district’s largest events and summon the spirit to this thrilling weekend! Check out our website for all our #spooky details.
Applications & Forms
Early Registration, due by February 1st will cost $145 per member. After that date, the registration price will rise to $190 per member. Registration closes on February 15th.
How many SAAs does my club need?
Each club will be expected to register a minimum of 2 SAAs, plus an additional SAA for every four members that attend. Review the SAA form for more detailed information.
Can my club sell merchandise/fundraise at DCON?
Yes, on Saturday night.
Each school will be allocated space for 30 attendees, not including members of the DCON committee, Circle K International representatives, district board members, VIPs, and advisors. Further members wishing to attend will be placed on a waitlist.
Are meals included in the price?
Yes, attendees will be provided three meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday.
What happens if I arrive late to DCON?
Registration closes at 12AM, but will reopen the next day at 6AM. You will be able to find housing locations posted on the door to the lobby.